Elder Hunter Williams

Elder Hunter Williams
CURRENT ADDRESS TO MAIL PACKAGES AND LETTERS: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Elder Hunter Williams, Texas Dallas Mission, 13747 Montfort Dr. #120, Dallas TX 75240

Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013 Transferred to Allen 3rd Ward - District Leader and Trainer.

 Hey family!

So I don't have too much time today, it is really busy! First things first, tomorrow I'm being transferred to Allen 3rd Ward. I don't know the address or too much about it, I just know that I'm being double transferred, training a new missionary, and I'm the new district leader there. It's going to be a fun week. I will send a letter with my new address when I know it.

I sent a box home today of stuff that I don't really need or things I want to save so hopefully that arrives safely. As far as my clothes go, they are holding up well, I might need some new shirts by the end of the summer simply because I swear A LOT. (Note from the Mom . . . I'm pretty sure Elder Williams meant he "sweats" A LOT.) I could use a few more ties though, maybe some brighter colors like red and yellow or something if that's possible.

The meeting last night was great but someone told us it was only an hour so we were an hour late to our dinner appointment. No worries though. As far as I know we won't be doing any of the facebooking or electronic stuff yet, it hasn't been introduced to our mission yet. We tried Church tours but I'm not sure what they will be doing differently now. I only know as much as you all!

The work here is okay. Our best investigator is moving soon and we haven't had much other success but we did talk with over 200 people this week.

Sorry I can't tell you too much more but I have to go pack! Those pictures are awesome, it looks and sounds like the family is doing well! I love you all!


Elder Williams

Check out the size of this leaf! Things do grow big in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. The "Comment Fairy" will forward them to Elder Williams