Elder Hunter Williams

Elder Hunter Williams
CURRENT ADDRESS TO MAIL PACKAGES AND LETTERS: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Elder Hunter Williams, Texas Dallas Mission, 13747 Montfort Dr. #120, Dallas TX 75240

Monday, December 2, 2013

12-2-13 Email Exchanges from a Lovely Ward Member, Lynne Barber

Hi Cindy,

I wanted to let you know that I saw your son last week … he had called to see about me making some T-shirts for his whole team.  They turned out really cool … and I need to ask him to send me a group picture! J

He looked GREAT and seems to be doing really well … I knew he’s make a great zone leader! 

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday,
Lynne

From: Cindy 
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 12:08 AM
To: Barber Lynne
Subject: Re: Pictures of your son and Elder Smith

Hi Lynn,

Jeff had you send these pics to his office email and he just forwarded them to my email today.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! 
How kind of you to do this!!!

Elder Williams looks WONDERFUL! It warmed my heart to see him in the different situations.

Thank you again!

Cindy

Cindy Williams
Elder Hunter Williams Mother

From: Barber Lynne
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:21 PM
To: Cindy and Jeff Williams 
Subject: Pictures of your son and Elder Smith

Hi Cindy and Jeff,

It was great talking to you this evening.  I’m sorry to have interrupted music lessons. 

The first pictures are of your son’s birthday dinner and the last one was “breakfast for dinner” as requested on this past Saturday evening! J   The two across the table are the two youngest of my four grand kids.    

Your son is such a fine young man.  We’re so lucky to have him in our Ward and hope that he gets to stay around awhile longer.  He’s such a great companion to Elder Smith and the other new Elders that he helps. 

Take care and have a wonderful evening,
Lynne Barber

PS … I don’t want to forget to tell you that your son says to tell you that he loves you VERY much! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. The "Comment Fairy" will forward them to Elder Williams