Elder Hunter Williams

Elder Hunter Williams
CURRENT ADDRESS TO MAIL PACKAGES AND LETTERS: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Elder Hunter Williams, Texas Dallas Mission, 13747 Montfort Dr. #120, Dallas TX 75240

Sunday, December 8, 2013

12-8-13 Cold and Colder!

Family!!!
 
Well I love y'all, it is great to here from you as always. This has been quite an eventful week. We taught a lot an had an exchange and found some new investigators and almost had a baptism until the weather went wacko on us! To answer your question mom, it was about 70 most of the week until Thursday it dropped to about 50 and then we woke up Friday morning to ice on everything and sleet coming down, what in the world? It was a shock for me, we bundled up and went tracting In it, it was awesome! People told us to stay warm as they slammed the door in our face, so kind. The cold spell is still here but the ice has cleared up and it is around 40ish now, it was crazy! The umbrella can wait until Christmas though. 

We were supposed to have a baptism this weekend but the weather ruined that. On Friday we had to spend most of the day indoors and I about went nuts, it was awful! We spent the day with some other missionaries but  it was pretty lame, let me tell you that. So Elder Berentzen just got transferred today, he is going out to east Texas that lucky guy. I loved serving with him. My new companion will be great though, his name is Elder Porter, a zone leader from a different area. Not sure but I think I get to drive now... Crazy! So that was most of my excitement this week.
 
Sounds like all is well on the home front, good to hear. I would write more but I don't have too much time, I love you all, have a blessed week!
 
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. The "Comment Fairy" will forward them to Elder Williams